Michael Shepard, M.D.
For all appointments and inquiries, please call
OSI is centrally located in Orange, California a short distance from John Wayne Airport. Please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Orthopaedic Specialty Institute Medical Group of Orange County
280 S Main St.
Orange, CA 92868
Dr Shepard sees patients at the Irvine Location on Fridays.
16300 Sand Canyon Avenue
Irvine, CA 92618
Note: This email is intended to ease the ability of patients to make appointments in our office. It is not intended or designed to provide medical advice or education. If you have a medical emergency and are in need of immediate medical attention please contact your medical doctor or call 911.
Please feel free to call us with any questions.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI's. CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- If you are coming for your first visit, you can save time by filling out and bringing the new patient registration forms before your visit. To download our new patient registration forms, please click here.
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.